CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Craig?


P1010360
Originally uploaded by bwitched4you
Remember the lady I told you about being home alone on New Year's Eve and looking for malamutes on Craig's List? Well she found me on the list and she sent an email to the nice lady that had me. Her name is Ms. D. She called the nice lady and they talked all about ME! Ms. D told the lady to not give me away, that she could help me and find me a good home. She volunteers with the Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue. She said I looked like someone she knew. The nice lady invited Ms. D over to meet me. Ms. D and this nice man show up to meet me. I wondered if that was Craig with her. He was so nice to me. I found a new friend. Later another lady came over. They told me her name is Auntie M and she is going to help me too. Look here at the pictures they took of me.

0 comments: