CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Digs

The nice lady talked with Auntie M, Ms. D, and Craig?; they decided the best thing for me was to go with Auntie M so they can find me a home that suits me. But first they had to get me in Auntie M's SUV, I didn't know how? I've never been in a car before and the nice lady had trouble when she got me too. The Craig man had to lift me and Auntie M push me in. Ms. D thought it was pretty funny.

The nice lady also had to take me to the Vet when she first got me because she noticed funny skins spots on me. The Vet says I have Demodectic mange and I got to take medicene so it can go away and my hair grow back in the funny spots.

Auntie M took me to the Vet Clinic where she works and I'll be staying there until I'm all better. I got to meet some of the kennel girls when we got there. They were really nice to me. I checked out the cat cages too. Auntie Margie took more pictures of me; see them here!

0 comments: