CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Malachi's Home Visit


IMG00229
Originally uploaded by bwitched4you
Ms. Delilah picked me up today to take me on a home visit aka field trip! Yippee! I did really good in the car except I kind of ate Ms. Delilah's "to-do" list and she got a little upset because she lives by lists. I know she likes Craig's list too.

At my home visit I got to meet a real awesome lady named Ms. Deb. She met us with her dog, Chelsea, for a walk. I tried to play with Chelsea but she told me to back off for now until she got to know me better! We went on a nice walk together through the forest. I never seen a forest before. Lots of good smells. Then we went back to Ms. Deb's house. We hung out in the backyard to introduce me and Chelsea off leash. So far so good but she keeps telling me to back off; she's not ready yet so I'm respecting her like Ms. Delilah told me to. She told me I have to treat the lady dogs nice. While there I learned how to use a doggie door. That's funny a dog has it's own door to the house. Ms. Deb bought me a big stuffie and I got to play with it while there. I also got lots of treats, a rawhide, and they gave me a new treat I've never had before...ICE CUBES! Yum Yum. I got to meet Ms. Deb's son too and I was hanging out with him and his friend outside. I've never got to hang out with the boys before.

Ms. Deb really likes me. She thinks I'm special. I'm going to have to put my rock star career on hold for awhile; a better offer has come along: a home.

0 comments: