CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Want to Be a RoCk StaR!


P1130082
Originally uploaded by Malawoo
So I’m sitting in my kennel bored out of my mind; my buddy Banks got to go to a home and now I have no one to hang with. Auntie M started playing some tunes for me when she stays and hangs out with me at night. Man, the tunes are the bomb. They’re this band called AC/DC. AC/DC RULES! I told Auntie Margie I want to be a Rock Star and I want to play the drums so I started showing her how I can play the drums. With some practice I can just as good as the drummer in AC/DC. She let Ms. D listen to me play on the phone last night so I’m getting some exposure. I got to keep practicing! Auntie M told me the drummer can’t make a band though, I need other members. She told me about this singing chick, Tula, up in Dallas that would make a good lead singer. A hot chick in my band would be awesome. She also said a new guy is coming Sunday and will be here a little bit like me. His name is Keno and maybe he can be part of my band? Banks knows how to play the squeekie so I need Auntie Margie to call him and see if he wants to be in my band. She says if we get good enough we can perform at our annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser in San Antonio for Mr. & Mrs. F. Here’s a song I’ve been working on..."My name means the messenger and I’m coming for you….na na na hey hey. I met some ladies who liked a guy name Craig. But Craig wasn’t so nice and the ladies got even. I’m the messenger and I’m coming for Craig…Don’t be mad at me baby, I’m just the messenger. Nananana". Does that sound good? I also found a green wig I can wear in my band. I brought it to Auntie M but she called me silly!...She said it an octipoose.

0 comments: