CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Malachi gets his horns!

I'm soooo EXCITED! Ms. Delilah, Auntie M, Mr. Craig, Uncle H, and Mr. C all went to go see my favorite rock band AC/DC and they brought me back some horns! They went to Dallas to see them hoping Ms. Debbie would go with them but she couldn't go so they all did Dallas without Debbie. I went to my first event at Natural Pawz in Sugar Land yesterday too and got to wear my horns. I couldn't headbang though because they kept flying off and Ms. Delilah said I can't break my horns! They blink too if you turn them on. Ms. Delilah and Ms. Kim said I did really good at my first event. Lots of people came by to see me and I got tummy rubs all day. Ms. Delilah is keeping my horns because she thinks I'll chew them up or break them. See my other "horn" pictures down below and see my first event pictures here!

0 comments: